“Uttar Pradesh BTC Application Form 2016” – Dear candidates are looking for UP BTC 2016 Application form? then you are reading correct content. The State Council of Education Research and Training is the education board, Uttar Pradesh is going to invite candidates for 2 yrs of Basic Training Certificate Course. Eligible contenders can apply for application form through the log on the official portal that is – www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in. Those want to get details about more latest updates about UP BTC 2016 Application Form they can use this particular portal.
We want to inform candidates if they are eligible as per the advertisement only they can apply. So, candidates need to check out official notification first. Eligible candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh BTC Application Form through activated link which is mentioned on the home page of the official portal. Other details like eligibility criteria (age limit, education qualification), mode of selection, important dates and how to apply for application form they need to they need to stay on this page until the end.
UP BTC Test 2016 Details
- Conducting Authority: State Council of Education Research and Training
- Course Name: Basic Training Certificates
- Official Website: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Candidates those want to apply for form their age should be minimum 21 years to maximum 31 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt norms.
Refer to official notification.
Authority will select candidates for final selection on the performance of written test or interview.
How To Apply For UP BTC Application Form 2016
- Open the official website – “upbasiceduparishad.gov.in”
- Click on the mentioned link of UP BTC 2016 Application Form.
- Download the online application form and fill it with valid details.
- Upload scanned signature and photograph.
- Attach all needed documents and certificates.
- Read the form carefully and submit the details.
- Save filled form and take a hard copy for more use.
Official Website – upbasiceduparishad.gov.in